Another week, another ROM, another set of astonishing features. AOKP continues its meteoric rise with build 32, fixing several bugs from the previous builds and slamming in a slew of new features, including:
- ‘Quiet Hours’ – your phone is silent for hours specified! (in Settings > Sound, not ROM Control)
- The ability to change status bar text size(!)
- Status bar icon transparency slider
- Pinch-to-zoom and volume button zoom in the camera app
- Custom navbar/hide navbar added for tablets
- Customizable glow color for navbar keys
- The ability for the already-cool WeatherPanel to launch an app on press
There were more features and fixes, but one of them I don’t really understand (bluetooth one) and several bugfixes that didn’t apply to any problems I was personally having. Go see the complete changelog at aokp.co!
You may be somewhat astonished to see me using ICS blue – for a change, I’m not using a theme at all! This is stock AOKP baby – something I haven’t really showcased much. There are half a dozen themes I need to try, and I could not pick one before it became time to make the post for this week. >.>
I would be remiss if I didn’t talk about MetroStation – the free ADW icon pack that is so much better than ‘just an icon pack’. Go get it right now if you liked the icons in my screenies! All of the icons shown are MetroStation icons, which features not only a ridiculous amount of useful icons, but the ability to set them to any color you need; you can even enter in the hex code! These icons will work with any launcher that allows you to replace the icons, so don’t be afraid to try it with Apex, Nova, GO, ADW (obviously), LauncherPro, whatever. I was furious with my theme-making and crackflashing friends for not telling me about this sooner. I adore the icons in this pack… consider this my personal thank you to the developers of u1aryz!